Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pooja Gor:I never ever simply essay a character; I live it !

Pooja Gor might not be known by everyone, but Pratigya is someone that each and every person these days can identify. The show ‘Pratigya’ on Star Plus has given Pooja's fame a whole new dimension. TellyCafe.com caught up with the hottest new name in town and got her to share a few thoughts.

Pratigya is a strong character, is Pooja the same in real life?
Pooja in real life is not like Pratigya. There are many differences and similarities between my onscreen and off screen persona. Pooja is very lazy at times, a total chatterbox who enjoys life to the fullest, a happy go lucky person, bold yet kiddish. Obviously, that is not how Pratigya behaves. But once I get into the character of Pratigya, I totally get into it. I get the maturity and strength to deal with different situations, and I think this happens just because I believe in the character. I never ever simply essay a character; I live it. And that is the reason why people are so convinced with the role. I honestly follow the morals and principals of Pratigya.

Read More >> http://musicnmovies.com/forums/index.php?f=357

Post Comment

1 comment: